Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My New Toy ....Instagram App for iPhone/iPod Touch!!


I love my new APP.  Well, I just got my iPhone in February when Verizon FINALLY got it!  I love all the APPs (not into games except for Bejeweled) but, every other APP that make life easier to deal with and organize.  I just discovered this new APP called Instagram  (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instagram/id389801252?mt=8)!! It's just a cute little app to journal life through pictures.  You can automatically post/share your pics on Facebook/Twitter/email!  Here are just a few of my pics taken just for FUN!!!  









CHEEEEEEEEESSSSEEEEE!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a cool APP! Love, love, love your blog wallpaper. Adorable!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you found the button grab box tip to be helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really cool and I love all of the effects. I wonder if they make an app that would add cute background papers like in your previous post.
    Wild About 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUV2TEACHMATH: Thanks for visiting! Well, I did my research and discovered Coolibah!! Check it out if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch or iPad. It's a free APP...

    ReplyDelete